1. The length of the video must not be under 30 seconds and not over 7 minutes.
3. Videos should be short, concise and leave the viewer with a solution to the topic or pose a question.
4. More points go towards originality and creativity. Think OUTSIDE the box.
5. All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source in a document attached in the email or included in the video itself. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification.
6. No professional assistance is allowed. Adults may assist with production but are limited to verbal guidance only. Adults are allowed to be actors or cameramen but not content contributors.
7. Use of appropriate Islamic Nasheed/Quran recitation is encouraged. For some ideas type in “Humming Nasheed” in Youtube and go from there.
8. You will be judged on artistic and technical quality, interpretation of the essay topic, and presentation. (See Multimedia-2018 for details)
A sample video for EPC Multimedia –> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8PebnrTEos
Also visit “Sample YouTube Video For EPC Multimedia”